Pacific Ave. & 23RD St.
MULTIGENERATIONAL AND CO-LIVING
MULTIGENERATIONAL AND CO-LIVING HOUSING
This unique housing project will incorporate housing for all households – multi-cultural, multi-generational, single parents, extended families, young couples, co-living. The property will include:
- An outdoor pedestrian walkway and gathering space
- First-floor retail, ample parking, walking distance to shops
- Refined, charming style featuring a contemporary 3rd floor, open-air sky bridge
The first co-op living space in Long Beach will include two buildings – one focusing on multigenerational families and one focusing on co-op living.
- Neighborhood grocery store and market
- Rooftop greenhouse and community garden
- Public gathering space and corner cafe